October 15, 2008

Birthday Gift

I love giving gifts and surprises to my friends and loved ones. I admit that I have an ulterior motive for doing this, I want to receive gifts and surprises too and I hope that by doing it, they’ll do it to me in return. Amen! So much for thoughtfulness and generosity J I've always prided myself for being original and creative. I don't want to just go the mall and grab anything so I'll have something to give. Each gift is well thought of and most of them are handcrafted. I would usually give hand made cards, bracelets, Today is Blow’s birthday and I wanted to give him something unexpected. I already gave him an advance birthday present a month ago when I chipped in cash for his Sanuk. Last year I gave him a pair of Havaianas and a long stemmed rose. This year I was planning to give him 28 gifts because it’s his 28th birthday but I ran out of time preparing so I bought him a Sudoku puzzle book instead because he mentioned that when he have nothing to do at work he would answer crossword puzzles and sudoku in the newspaper.

5 retrospection:

MeiYah said...

uie nice to see knina ehehe... btw, special mention ta sa blog ni lazygoy, go check it out.. wehehe...

Raine said...

@miaH; nice to see you too in person! oo nabasa na nako hehehe special mention jud

Anonymous said...

Hello raine,

Please visit my new blog called Davao Life (www.neolle.wordpress.com). Its all about living in Asia's most livable city.


Care for an xlink?

thanks

MeiYah said...

adto ka mbs2 flo?

Raine said...

@neolle:thanks for the visit, linked yah! :)

@miah:dili lagi...