February 6, 2008

Tsinelas

I am a big fan of flip flops! It seems that I can't get enough of them. I buy them because they're comfortbale to wear but somewhere along the way collecting flip flops became a hobby because of those various designs available. It started with Havaianas and later on I learned to appreciate other brands from Brazil like Praia and Ipanema.Anyways, I was browsing through the Ipanema site and saw this design...




which is really...really... similar to this..





Don't you agree?

So the dilemma here is...what brand should I buy? hehehe Kidding aside, they are too much alike to ignore....you can hardly spot the difference and so i wondered what may have caused this because before each brand have their own unique designs/ trademark. Do they have the same desingers now? Industrial spying? Or maybe they are sister companies.. Mmmmm....

4 retrospection:

xhien said...

How much do those slippers cost?

Jan said...

Hmmm. Try on both pairs and walk around on them. See what pair you're most comfortable using. =)

But of course, I've always been into Havs. :D

Psyche said...

go for havs. ^.^

Raine said...

@xhien:they cost about P650 and up :-)

@jae and psyche: actually, i prefer the havs too :-)