January 21, 2008

Cat Burglar

Last night when I was about to sleep, I heard some funny noises outside my window which is just beside my bed and so I peered into the blinds and guess who I saw...a cat burglar!


well not exactly burglar coz it's our pet cat ,Orange, but he wasn't supposed to be there. I tried to poke and push him away but he wouldn't budge. I tried flashing the flashlight directly on his eyes but nothing happened except that his eyes turned green.


I was tempted to throw water at him but I can't do that without getting my bed wet and so I let him be and we slept side by side...well sort of. And today I'm having a sneezing fit :-(

2 retrospection:

Abaniko said...

I think he just wants to guard you through the night, is all. And you want to throw water at him? How cruel! Hehe.

Anonymous said...

That was just so sweet of you Raine. To let him sleep by your side. :D