December 19, 2007

idle hands

I think I've finally discovered my true calling. All along I thought I would shine in the music industry, the art world or literature. Instead it was handicrafts all along...making bracelets, necklaces, accessories...borloloy...whatchamacallit. I started making friendship bracelets way back in Highschool to give as gifts to my friends. I never really made it a hobby not until lately. This all started when I decided to buy and sell accessories and then customers started to make request. So I decided to study those accessories, bought some materials and together with Blow, made some. I enjoyed doing it and to my amazement, people actually bought it(naks!). We usually use wires and were still trying to learn soldering and experiment with hot metals instead of mere bending and twisting. Here are a few of our creations (i'm still organizing the other pictures) :-)





Errr...anybody interested, I can make it in any colors or design ;-)

4 retrospection:

Anonymous said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaahh grabe na jud ni... mao jud diay ni ang epekto pag 31 na? joke! 28 diay.... or 29 or 30 diay... hahahahaha mao na kay magminyo man.. mao man..pagminyo na girl...

Raine said...

@leigh:28 pa oi!hehehe dili pa ko magminyo oi =)

Anonymous said...

Quite the entreprenuer are we huh, Raine? I'm impressed. I hope you could design something that suits my personality. I'll buy it and have it framed. =)

Raine said...

@jae:thanks jae or you just reacted to the "fishing for compliments" hint of this post? hehehe sureness..i already have a design in mind :-)