October 25, 2007

I'm joining the Mindanao Bloggers Summit!

How time files!I've heard about this summit during the Davao Bloggers Get together last March, i think it was in coneption by then. I made a mental note to myself that I'll be joining the Mindanao Bloggers Summit(MBS) but life got in the way and I was no longer active in the blogosphere. Luckily, I bumped into Jun and then Andrew and they both extended invitation to join the MBS. So here is this post just two days away from the event. It's too bad that I can't come in the morning, I have work and a presentation due,but I'll be there in the afternoon. It would be fun so to those bloggers who are interested check this site for more details :-)


This event wouldn't be made possible without the following generous sponsors.

1st Mindanao Bloggers Summit Sponsors:


2 retrospection:

Unknown said...

ning-adto ka sa NCCC mALL? ning-adto gud ko ayyy....

Raine said...

@almaritchel: wala gud ko ka-adto kay nag overtime mi sa trabaho...maayo pa ka :(