July 10, 2007

Remembering the future

I’ve read somewhere that time, the past, present and future coexist. That parallel worlds exist in different dimensions. That sometimes our subconscious can sense the future that’s why we have déjà vu moments. And that space separates these times that it’s more apt to call it Space travel rather than Time travel. I guess Quantum Physics can explain this in further detail. Nope I didn’t get these info from a Quantum Physics book…I actually got it from reading fiction books whose title I already forgot but they have done research on these stuff. . . I guess. So, what I’m actually saying is that the things I’ve said are pure nonsense. >:)
I have experienced many déjà vu moments. Like going to a place for the first time but actually having that vague recollection that I’ve been there before. Or saying something or experiencing something and getting that feeling that it already happened before. I attribute this familiarity to having these experiences in my dreams. Most of my dreams I recall after it happened in real life. I also have dreams that I recall after waking up and then having them come true. Not the I-want-to-be-an-astronaut-when-I-grow-up kind of dreams. But sometimes when I wake up I have a slight recollection of the dream and it actually happens although not in the exact way I dreamed it. Mostly I would dream of random persons and the following day they will make some sort of contact. Example just last night I dreamed that I received an SMS …particularly a picture message from one of our supervisors Sir Nestor. He had never sent me any SMS before and I haven’t been in contact with him for quite sometime. Then when I woke up I received an SMS from my officemate asking me if Sir Nestor made a contact with me about his camera…because it was missing. Okay that was a bit vague right? And takes a lot of imagination to connect but please don’t rob away my belief that I have psychic abilities nyahaha I’m only half serious about my so called ability but I just find it weird how dreams find their way to reality. I really believe in the power of dreams and that it is a way for our subconscious to communicate with our conscious self. Or seeing the future through our subconscious level and then remembering the future. I make it a point to pay attention to my dreams and jot down things that I can recall about it and use it as a guide.Ok so I’m just half serious about being half serious on my psychic abilities. I’m actually serious about it. Here are more examples that I can recall.

I dreamed about a friend’s mother and then a week later I saw my friend and told her that I dreamed about her mother. She told me that her mother just got rushed to the hospital a few days before our meeting because of stroke.

I dreamed about my ex and that him wanting me back. It was 3 months after our breakup and we haven’t had contact since. Immediately the following day we met at a mall while I was having lunch and we talked. He never asked me back though #:-S

I have this recurring dream about a city being covered with water. A month later Leyte had another flashflood.

This is actually the first time that I’ve told anyone about it because I see it as pure coincidences and I’m afraid of being ridiculed. At least here I can delete derogatory comments hehehe Maybe this is a product of my obsession on Heroes..trying to make something extraordinary from the ordinary….oh well…

5 retrospection:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you're not a Quantum Physics student? hehehe

Sometimes, we experience things we cant explain like that girl wearing white behind you whispering in your ear... hehehe

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean! Some things like that happens to me too! Most of the time, when dejavu happens, i pause for a moment and think what's going to happened next..

pero di naman maalala.. :-)

The idea of different dimension, parallel universe,is of course from Quinn Mallory.. :-) Sliders..

Anonymous said...

hey, anyway, care to ex links?

Jigs said...

This is one concept which is yet to happen to me, well, not noticeably any way. Deja vu I think is a great experience. it's like a completely different sense of something.

Raine said...

@alvin:Quantum what? no...definitely not!
hey stop that alvs..don't you know that i'm such a scaredy cat? :-S

@eli:hehehe so pwede rin na inulit mo lang talaga gawin di ba?
oh yeah baka kay QUinn ko nakuha yun :-)
linked you up!

@jigs:i'm sure it already happened to you but you just didn't paid it much attention :>