June 14, 2007

Meme:Interview Me

So much has happened lately that I can't decide what to blog first so let me fill this gap with another meme from karol. Here's the rules:

1. Leave me a comment saying “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Okies, Karol posted this on her blog and I commented and these are the questions she sent me and my answers:

1.What do you like most about blogging and why?
A lot! It gives me a venue to express myself and connect with kindred spirits.

2. What is your dream job?
To be a plain housewife ;) plus these 5 dream jobs I blogged about before

3. Describe a typical day in Raine’s life.
Awfully boring. The usual workman’s day. I wake up at 7:30 then rush for work. Arrive at the office around 8L30 and wonders why I am always late. Open up my pc then my online life begins. Then balance my online and offline career hehehe then go out at 5 or depending on the work load, we sometimes work as late as 1:00. If I go out early, I usually have dinner with friends or catch a movie or Videoke then go home and sleep. The end.

4.If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
I'd love to be a Bird so I can freely travel from once place to another..chirp!

5.How do you deal with difficult people?
I try to be pro-active and not be reactive. Naks! I learned something from Covey after all ;)

So guys if you wanna do this meme, just leave me a comment.

7 retrospection:

Anonymous said...

i know this may sound like a stupid question but what dos "meme" means? sorry, tanga kasi ako hehehe

cge nga, interview me :D
leave the questions sa blog ko, pede? salamat

Raine said...

@confessions...:answered your Q's and posted mine on your blog.thanks for commentin' and visitin' :)

Anonymous said...

naks, 7 habits ah! hehe. :) pero mahirap yung maging pro active and wag maging reactive ha. lalo na pag medyo tanga yung kausap mo. hehe. i also want to be a singer!!! :)

ey, interview me also?

tina said...

Yay covey! hehe :) anyway nice knowing you a bit over the questions... :P ahihi. pro-active huh? tama nga naman...

Jigs said...

I like your answer on the last question, and I agree with it! you won't get anywhere if you'll match the anger and negativity expressed the other party :)

Raine said...

@karol:mahirap talaga but i try my damnedest not to get people like that under my skin :) sent you the Qs

@tina:pang-ms universe lang yun na sagot..truth is...well you don't wanna know hehehe

@jigs:like my kung fu master taight me...fight fire with water right? LOLS

Anonymous said...

well, don't blame me, you asked for it bwahahahahaha (evil laughter)

here are your 5 Qs:
1) what superpower do you wish to have and how will you use it for you're own greedy needs?

2) have you watched (by accident or otherwise) a guy masturbate on webcam? if yes, tell us the details. if not... well, make up a story then. make it a good story though.

3) does size matters?

4) what turns you on sexually? answers like personality, intelligence etc etc are not counted.

5) if you were to ask yourself a question, what would it be? answer the question too.