April 25, 2007

Heroes is back



After almost a month of waiting and much anticipation, Heroes is finally back from their hiatus. I just finished watching episode 19, "0.07%", thanks to Torrent. My friends and i have formulated many theories as to what will happen but none of us ever guessed it right. There are more revelations and interesting new developments like Peter escaping Sylar but losing his bangs in the process LOLS The ending was awesome for me(because i love Hiro) when Hiro comes face to face with his future self. I can't wait for Episode 20 and so on... Geez, i'm actually much excited about this show than Christmas.I can't remember the last time i got hooked with a TV series like i am now. And I just feel this need to infect as many people as possible.In the office i would talk about the show nonstop that's why some of my officemates and friends are also hooked now. To those who haven't watched the show...i can't even begin to put into words what you guys are missing >:)
"If you don't have a quality life atleast watch quality TV show"- I just thought of this line and i'm gonna make it my mantra.Alright!

12 retrospection:

Anonymous said...

send me the copy please...hehe - nel

Avat@r said...

I don't understand by Peter was facing away from Sylar...damn the guy is telekinetic, heals fast, can make himself invisible and can absorb more power that we can ever imagine (or until his body gives up) tapos ma-igo lang ug shard sa glass? bwehehehe.

Raine said...

@nel:sure, isave ko sa USB then LBC ko sau? hehehe cge share ko maya ang links

@george:lagi, pretty dumb scene but i guess they intended that so claire can have her scene too

Unknown said...

I think it is shown in RPN 9. In the advertisement i really find it very interesting. It is one of the television show that i really love to watch but i still don't have enough time. Quite busy. Btw, thank you for dropping by in my blog. Love you my friend!

Anonymous said...

hmmm....pls teach me how to download heroes? i just hope my broadband connection won't fail me. :(

Raine said...

@almaritchel:yep it is also shown every sundays,8pm on RPN 9 but the episodes are delayed.welcome...love yah back and Good luck in your OJT :)

@carey:first you have to download torrent(try u torrent) then search for torrents at thepiratebay.org then download it on the u torrent ...did that make sense?:)

Anonymous said...

sus, ganahan jud kaayo ko ani nga series.. as a matter of fact, pirmi jud ko tan.aw ani kung dili ko manghimantay.. anyway, nindot imo blog.. balik unya ko diri inig.day-off nako hehehe :)..

Raine said...

@himantayon:apir!daghan na ta.salamat ug wala kay ika-himantay sa akong blog...balik2x :)

Alternati said...

I watched episode 19 last Tuesday. cool no? I am currently downloading episode 20 and for some reason my download isn't moving! I am getting restless.

Raine said...

@alternati:was able to watch ep 20 yesterday...after 10 years and 5 hours of downloading but it was worth it :)

jon said...

I *LOVED* Episode 20. It was one of the best examples of great television writing I've ever seen. Great story, tight writing!!! :)

Raine said...

@jon:yep me too. just finished watching EP 21...was a bit disappointed on Hiro :( but he might redeem himself on the next EP