March 26, 2007

Nakatikim ka na ba ng kinse anyos?

Last weekend my friend with probably good intentions gave me a textmate.One pathetic story coming right up! And because I was bored (ok and a bit curious) I texted the guy back. He was nice and funny and I was bored and I guess he was too. We have nothing much in common except traveling, nature trekking, Globe unlimitexting and boredom. So we texted the whole sunday. This morning I decided to check the guy out on Friendster (not because I was interested but I was just bored ok) and Surprise! Surprise! He was still 21 years old. I never bothered to ask personal questions. Oddly the phrase “Nakatikim ka na ba ng kinse anyos?” came to mind. Well what do you know I might have just found what I’ve been looking for, a playmate at Timezone >:)

8 retrospection:

Anonymous said...

playmate at Timezone?!! well, you could wait for Daniel and Kaden.. hehe seriously, the kid was two when we started gradeschool.. hehe

Anonymous said...

age doesn't matter? or corrupting minors? heheheh...

Anonymous said...

btw, i loveeee this new look, i love the white background, it's not harsh to the eyes.
and how did u put that google adsense, i want that one too! hehehe
yikes, daghan na kog comment diri. dugay na man gud wala kabisita.

Anonymous said...

ah...i get those, too. a lot. meaning, i kinda click well with people really younger than me. so, it's no big deal. they are fun to talk too and usually very funny. humor ranks very high in my list of qualitites i like in friends. so, enjoy the friendship, for the time being.

Anonymous said...

oh no oh no!
dont tell me raine..
don't you ever tell me....

waaaaaaahhhh

*you know what I mean*

Raine said...

@rj:yep too young,i'm giving you the authority to give me a whack on the head if i'll PLAY with this one

@carey:OA kaayo ko ba,friends lang gani noh?

@cheska:yes me too ches,that's why i'm a bit apprehensive coz i have a weakness for boys >:)

@leigh:friends lang mi oi, kaw jud

Ria Jose said...

HAHAHA!!!

Raine said...

@ria:i take that as a sign of appreciation hahaha