December 14, 2009

Turning 30

I just turned 30 years old at around 1:00 am this morning. I was expecting to be awakened by some alarm from the biological clock that's ticking inside my body but nothing of that sort happened. I slept peacefully and was awakened by my cellphone alarm clock at my usual wake up time. I used to think that turning 30 would be such a big deal and that it would feel sooo old. I saw it like some huge milestone in my life where I have achieved a lot of things like being CEO,getting married, having a baby, traveled the world, swam the seven seas and so on and so forth where half of my mortal life has already happened. Now that I am here, I realized that my life and dreams are way from being over. I still have a lot of things to experience and new dreams to achieve. Life is a never ending quest after all and a new adventure has just began. So cheers!Like my cousin Mayrose told me, 30 is the new 20! :D

3 retrospection:

kai said...

this is so true. Here's to another decade seeing the world from a different perspective, exceeding expectations, conspiring with the universe and of course, to the challenges that lie ahead that will make life so much more exciting and you, so much more wiser.

Psyche said...

looking forward to turning 32. hehehe. cheers Raine!

Raine said...

@kai:apir!

@psyche:thanks! mag-32 na diay ka? i thought you were younger than me...promis walay atik :)