January 12, 2009

Holiday Reads

The cold weather with occasional rain showers during the long holiday was the perfect setting as I was tucked in my bed with books. I received 4 books as presents from generous friends and from exchange gifts. I got Double Cross by James Patterson from Ruby, American Gods by Neil Gaiman from Julius, To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee from Armie and Twilight by Stephanie Meyer from Leah all the way from Dubai.
On top of those books I read The Devil and Miss Prym by Paolo Coelho,Atonement by Ian McEwan, What Maise Knew by Henry James, The Lake House and Maximum Ride by James Patterson and Fear of Flying from Erica Jong. I haven't finished them all yet. I actually still have a lot of unread books that i've hoarded. I need a another long holiday to finish them all. The purpose of this post is simply to brag LOLS

5 retrospection:

Abaniko said...

Hey, To Kill A Mockingbird is one of my all-time favorites. Great story. You should watch its film version as well. :)

Anonymous said...

murag wala koy nabasa nga libro adtong holidays kay sige lang ko dvd.

to kill a mockingbird's one of my favorites!
i wish i was scout tapos makaamigo kog boo radley persona.

asa sa upat nga books imong pinakaganahan?

claire said...

loved to kill a mockingbird din. also atonement. how did you find it? btw, thanks sa add sa bookmooch. am still experimenting but already received one. so far, so good. still waiting to receive a couple of books, but a bit anxious kay baka in bad condition. have you received any in not-so-good condition?

Raine said...

@abaniko:yep i have read the book but i don't have my own copy...OK i'll check the movie :)

@chi: apir about mockingbird! ganahan ko sa 3 except lang jud twilight hehhee

@claire:bought atonement from the bookstore..happy mooching! :)

claire said...

i meant how did you like it (atonement)? :)