November 18, 2008

Everything Happens for a Reason

Last week I borrowed a light green shawl from my officemate because I was planning to wear it with a dress for a wedding. I changed my mind though and brought the shawl back yesterday but my officemate was absent so I kept it in my desk.
This morning while I was on my way to work, I noticed a strong smell of shea butter and something citrus-y. It greatly reminded me of the smell of my shampoo. When I was on the bus, the smell was still there and there’s a nagging suspicion forming at the back of my mind so I tentatively touched my hair and alas my suspicion was confirmed! I failed to totally rinse the shampoo off my hair. When I arrived at the office I immediately went to the bathroom and washed off the shampoo and guess what I used as a towel? The shawl of course! See, the universe was conspiring to provide me with my needs LOLS

0 retrospection: