May 9, 2007

Meme:4play

Been tagged by Leigh and Roselle with this meme.

4 JOBS I’VE HAD:
1. Production Planning and Inventory Control Engineer at some semicon co.
2. OIC- Plant Manager at some food co.
3. Internal Auditor at some time in my current employer
4. Currently…Blogger/ Chatter

4 MOVIES I’VE WATCHED OVER & OVER
1. Face Off- I just love this movie!
2. Sound of music- Love the moosic
3. Sabrina- I love their house and the sceneries
4. Matrix- Keanu Reeves!
And many2x more

4 PLACES I’VE LIVED
1. Davao City
2. Sta. Rosa Laguna
3. Armie’s place…saan na nga yun pusa?
4. and various other transient places

4 TV SHOW/STATIONS I LIKE TO WATCH
Only 4?
1. Heroes ...current obsession!
2. American Idol
3. Dexter
4. Prison break

4 PLACES I’VE BEEN ON VACATION
1. Tagaytay
2. Batangas
3. Surigao del Sur
4. Cagayan De Oro

4 OF MY FAVE FOODS
1. currently I’m addicted to Persian Kabab
2. My Mom’s Carbonara
3. My Dad’s Sisig
4. any street food (isaw, bbq, fishball and etc)


4 PLACES I’D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
1. Napa Valley, California …think “a walk in the clouds” or anywhere in the US so I don’t need to download Heroes for 5 hours hahaha
2. Pyramids in Egypt
3. In some monastery in Cambodia or Tibet
4. Anywhere in europe …in some chateau in France…a gondola ride in venice

4 PEOPLE I’M TAGGING
1. Shane (as a welcome back meme)
2. Jae
3. Xyryx
4. Psyche
If you've done this before guys...then you may do it again...4 times ;)

Enjoy!

7 retrospection:

Anonymous said...

ty for the vote (even though i'm losing :P) and thx 4 d taggie!

Raine said...

@xyryx:but i can vote again right? hehehe sureness for the tag,it's part of the link exchange contract under article 4 section 1 LOLS

tina said...

I got tagged by this as well. Will be doing this one of these days.. ahihi. :) oo nga it's the season of meme's

Jan said...

Phayang, another blog buddy, tagged me with the same meme. Haha. I guess I'm pushed to do the tag sooner than what I planned. Lol. Thanks for the tag, Raine.

And you've been on vacay to CDO? I didn't know that lagi.

Raine said...

@tina:yes keep those meme coming! :)

@jae:you're one of my fave persons to tag..you know that LOLS yes that was during college, we even went to Iligan

xhien said...

already done mine.. ;) thanks for the tag again.. forced me to post something.. haha

Raine said...

@shane:thanks...that's what i love about memes..it gives us something to post about :)