March 31, 2007

The Trouble with Multiply

This is what greeted me on my inbox this morning when i checked my email. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me but after blinking several times, the words EX-WIFE was still there.AFAIK, i haven't married yet nor have gotten divorce and most definitely not with a female, who i presume Mariz to be(she has no picture).

After staring numbly on the screen for a few minutes, i burst out laughing. I presume this was a mistake on her part. That's the trouble with multiply. You have to select a relationship first before you can add a contact.And you can't edit it, you have to delete that person from your list and add him/her over again.This process have placed me on a dilemma several times coz i'm confused what relationship to choose, Friend, Online buddy or distant relative that would be apt..without wanting to hurt the feelings of the other person.That's why I rarely add anybody and just wait to be added by my ex-husbands hahaha
These social network groups has been a constant source of amusement. I remember that incident once when a dog who has a blog added me up on Friendster, top that one :-?

10 retrospection:

Anonymous said...

baka hacked account po yung kay mariz... It always happen to a lot of my friends. sa iba nga eh "I wanna have sex with you" ang nakalgay sa message niya for me... Pag open ko (hindi halatang manyak noh? lol), account is not available... So baka hacked din yang email sa iyo...

ate! ang ganda ng flashplayer mo atsaka ng header mo!!! inggit ako!!!

btw, pls vote for my blog (nominated as blog of the week...) vote here: http://salaswildthoughts.b;ogspot.com/
thanks... nasa left side bar pow...

Anonymous said...

sorry its http://salaswildthoughts.bloggspot.com

Jan said...

Haha. A dog added me up on Friendster, too. One of my favorite dogs. Genuine canine. Haha. One of my reasons for having a multiply account is to keep the photo albums together in one account. Friendster hosts only a limited number. So multiply's still better, in some aspects. :D

Bullfrog said...

thanks for visiting my blog.
cool mast-head!

Raine said...

@janus:maybe coz there are a lot of weirdos adding me up lately, uy if i know na-add mo yun hahaha thanks sa appreciation sa header, cge will vote for yah!

@jae:yes i prefer multiply over friendster too jae coz of the storage capacity. who let the dogs out? hehehe

@jordan:thanks and do expect me back on your blog :)

Anonymous said...

toinkz! hindi ko naman in-add! in-open ko lang account niya... Lalaki lang at natutukso rin... hehehe

Raine said...

@janus:ah so curious lang hehehe joke

Anonymous said...

lol... uu curious lang siguro ko! waaah!!! hehe... thank you for voting! hehe... balik2 lang sa pagboto! salamat! hehe

Anonymous said...

yup, same here, i really don't get it with multiply's relationship thingy... it can be confusing at times...
personally, i am not that particular with the relationship, it's difficult to differentiate between an Online Buddy and a Friend since both can be said for one contact.

Raine said...

@carey:yes i had that dilemma when adding my blog buddies coz i consider them my friends but i don't wanna be presumptuous so i chose online buddy and i'm also thinking that i might've hurt their feelings...dilemma dilemma hehehe