January 19, 2009

Last day of work

Today is my last day of work in S___. I don't feel anything except relief. People have been asking why I'm leaving and my common reply is, I can no longer find any reason to stay and that's basically the truth. I've been with the company for four years now and the first 3 years was fun. I actually enjoyed working and even look forward to report each day but things have changed. Most of my colleagues have resigned including most of my bosses and the last year was hellish. I have to drag myself to get up every morning to get to work and if i really can't then i'd look for reasons to be absent. I'm usually present every Mon and Tue because I'll be downloading Heroes and Dexter and Thursday too because of my online business....in short I come to work because of the unlimited and speedy internet connection hehehe I'll surely miss the internet and my officemates and I'm grateful for the experience and everything that happened. I'm looking forward to my next job though I have a few apprehensions because the internet connection is slow and it's farther from my house that i have to wake up early. Good luck na lang! :)

0 retrospection: