July 23, 2008

Trashed

The first thing I did when I got to the office was go to the bathroom and ahmm do my business. When I was about to throw my tissue in the trashcan, I noticed a crumpled letter. I can read out the words "kaya", "seryoso" and "i love you" and concluded that it was a love letter. Thousand possible scenarios raced through my brain on the story behind the trashed love letter. I was really tempted to pick it up so I can read the whole thing but propriety and hygiene or lack of it stopped me. Thus leaving me to wonder not only what happened to the owner of the letter but also what happened to the love letters I wrote and gave my ex loves. Did it also end up in trash just like how our relationship ended? Was it treasured and reread every now and then to reminisce the past? I made it a habit to keep letters for posterity's sake so i'll have something to show my grandchildren.

2 retrospection:

MeiYah said...

hehehe... nice... i still had all the love letters from my ex and keep it in a safe place... hhmm.. i wonder if he had kept my letters too or trashed it away...

Raine said...

@miah:it really makes one wonder :)