May 7, 2007

The sweet escape

This is where i've been for the past 48 hours...

where every color shifts with the movements of the sun
and where i can be bluer than blue..

but of course i wasn't blue :) I had the most remarkable weekend at Canibad, Samal with 3 of my artist friends. The place was fabulous(more pictures here) and I had the most gifted companions(at artistic fields and cooking hehehe) and we had interesting exchanges of thoughts and ideas. I would definitley go back there again.

8 retrospection:

Anonymous said...

oi mga kalink ex, iboto niyo naman ako sa blog of the week ni talksmart: http://salaswildthoughts.blogspot.com/ nanominate kase ako eh. salamat!

Anonymous said...

awwwww..

i wish i can to a place like that..

jon said...

Absolutely lovely! It makes me miss the islands so much. Lovely blog! Thanks for the visit! :) I hope you don't mind if I add you.

Raine said...

@xyryx:sureness :)

@shane:you can always go to Camiguin right?never been there but heard a lot of good things about it :)

@jon:and where is that island if i may ask?sure jon, added you up too :)

Jan said...

kvSaw the pics on both Flickr and Multiply. And I was laughing my ass out (with your li'l "mishap"). HAHAHA. Pagkaluoy sa tao.

Anwei, I do hope we get to hit the surf when I get there. Water animals that we are, I'm pretty sure we'd have a blast. :)

Anonymous said...

wow....this looks like an ad!!!!

for a shampoo product!!! bitaw uy, like ur hair.


:) :) :)

Raine said...

@carey:really now?i wonder if we're looking at the same pix...my hair is stringy :( that's what salt water can do to your hair plus wala pa jud koy panudlay

Anonymous said...

laag pud ko diha one time hahah how much budget?